2020 Christmas Parade Vendor Application
Vendor Application Information:
All vendors are required to complete this application, and return it to the Chamber office by Monday, November 16, 2020 along with the following:
1. Temporary Vendor Permit from the City of Arcadia (863) 494-4114
2. $50 Fee per vendor, checks made payable to the DeSoto Co. Chamber of Commerce. The Chamber will contact you about payment one your application has been approved.
Parade Vendor Rules:
1. No food may be sold without a permit issued by the health Dept.
2. Vendors may sell up to 1 hour prior to the parade, and 1 hour after the parade.
3. During parade, vendors must remain at cross street area, not in front of parade viewers.
*In order to be fair to all vendors, we may allow only 1 vendor to sell each type of item to be sold. The Chamber reserves the right to choose which items may be sold based on the number of applications received. We will notify each vendor prior to the event which of the items listed are not to be sold.
*If you wish to submit a paper form directly to the Chamber, click the "Download Form" button to download a PDF. Return it to the Chamber with your $50 payment and Temporary Vendor Permit form the City of Arcadia by November 16th, 2020.
Fill out the Application below or Download the Application and return it to the Chamber.