2023 Christmas Parade Application
The Christmas Parade is on Saturday, December 2nd at 6:00PM.
Entry Application Information:
Lineup numbers will be available on December 1st after 12pm. Please call the Chamber office for your number 863-494-4033.
Fees: Chamber Member: FREE, Non-Members: $25.00
Please send check to:
DeSoto Chamber of Commerce
222 E. Oak St • Arcadia FL, 34266
To pay by credit card, fill out the form below OR please call the Chamber at (863)494-4033
All entries must be decorated. If not, you will be asked to leave.
1. Entrants must observe all applicable rules and regulations and follow instructions from police and parade officials or be barred from the parade.
The DeSoto County Chamber reserves the right to remove any entrant from the parade either prior to assembly, while assembling or any time during the parade. Parade officials to wear official shirt.
2. Santa: The only Santa permitted in the parade will be the official Santa Claus designated by the Chamber.
3. ATV’s, golf carts or any other motorized form of transportation will be limited to 25 units per registered group and need prior approval from the parade chair.
4. NO MATERIALS MAY BE THROWN ALONG THE PARADE ROUTE due to insurance regulations. You may however, walk and pass them out.
5. Alcoholic beverages, Tobacco and illegal substances are forbidden on any float, in any vehicle, or on the person of any participant. Participants consuming alcohol or any illegal substances prior to or during the parade will be removed from the lineup. All city, county and FL State statues concerning the consumption of alcoholic beverages will be strictly enforced by the police before, during and after the parade.
6. Drivers of any and all vehicles in the parade areas must possess a valid driver’s license, be at least 18 years old, and possess all liability vehicle insurance.
7. Livestock, reptiles, wild and domestic animals shall not be in the parade unless special written approval by the DeSoto County Chamber is obtained.
If approval is granted, all horses must have someone to clean up or the animal needs to have a bag, if necessary, along the parade route.
All entries will be assigned a line-up number and receive further instructions about the parade upon receipt and approval of the application. The starting area will be at Orange Avenue and Oak Street. All registered participants will receive line-up instructions with your line-up number the week of the parade.
DeSoto County Chamber of Commerce will issue line up numbers after 12pm on December 1st.
The parade will start from the assembly area moving East on Oak Street. It will continue to cross over Hwy 17 North and South, upon approaching 17 look for the City of Arcadia Police Department to direct you when to cross Hwy 17.
Fill out the Application below or Download the Application and return it to the Chamber.