Leadership DeSoto Program
Leadership DeSoto County is a program through the DeSoto County Chamber of Commerce. It seeks to educate, challenge, and develop a select group of leaders who live or work in DeSoto County. Participants are selected on the basis of ability, demonstrated interest in the community, and potential for effective leadership. The program begins in September and continues monthly through graduation in May. Class members attend monthly sessions focused on different community topics and have the opportunity to hear from leaders and businesses throughout the DeSoto County area.
We hope you will join the Home Team. We care confident that you will find the DeSoto County Chamber of Commerce a worthwhile investment, and we look forward to working with you to promote your business and our unique and thriving community.
Throughout the Class You Will:
- View our community up close
- Build your professional and social networks
- Meet city and county officials and community leaders
- Become part of the DeSoto County Chamber’s Leadership DeSoto Alumni network and join hundreds of other business professionals as a Leadership graduate.
- And much more!
- Agriculture Day
- Community Service Day
- Government Day
- Economic Development & Tourism Day
- Criminal Justice Day
- Community History & Culture Day
- Education Day
- Health Day
You Name It, We'll Be There!
Something we love more than anything is being there for our community. Please contact us with any questions, concerns or just to say hello.